GLPI version 0.72.3
Of course, installation is simpler with YUM :
yum --enablerepo=remi install glpi
If you still prefer to download : the repository
Don't forget extensions also available in RPM :
- glpi-data-injection 1.7.0 (CSV File import)
- glpi-dumpentity 1.0.1 (Entity export)
- glpi-loadentity 1.0.0 (Entity import)
- glpi-pdf 0.6.1 (Print to PDF)
- glpi-mass-ocs-import 1.3.0 (OCS automated synchronization)
And all the other extensions (only available as archive).
For memory, you can read the OCS and GLPI installation guide, written for RPM users.
If you are still using a 0.71.x, it is recommended to test migration and try new features in a testing environment.
After the upgrade, all extension are disabled. You must use the Setup menu to enabled the compatible ones.