GLPI version 0.72.4
Of course, installation is simpler with YUM :
yum --enablerepo=remi install glpi
If you still prefer to download : the repository
Don't forget extensions also available in RPM :
- glpi-data-injection 1.7.0 (CSV File import)
- glpi-dumpentity 1.0.1 (Entity export)
- glpi-loadentity 1.0.0 (Entity import)
- glpi-pdf 0.6.1 (Print to PDF)
- glpi-mass-ocs-import 1.3.0 (OCS automated synchronization)
And all the other extensions (only available as archive).
For memory, you can read the OCS and GLPI installation guide, written for RPM users.