PHP 5.4.26 and 5.5.10
RPM of PHP version 5.5.10 are available in remi repository for Fedora and in remi-php55 repository for Enterprise Linux.
RPM of PHP version 5.4.26 are available in remi repository Enterprise Linux (RHEL, CentOS...).
As this new versions fix various security bugs, update is recommended.
PHP 5.5 installation:
yum --enablerepo=remi-php55,remi update php\*
PHP 5.4 Installation:
yum --enablerepo=remi update php\*
And soon in the official updates:
To be noticed :
- EL6 rpm are now build using RHEL-6.5
- for php 5.5, the zip extension is now provided by the php-pecl-zip package.
- a lot of new extensions are also available, see the PECL extension RPM status page
- End of support of PHP 5.3 in remi repository
- PHP 5.5 packaging changes
- Good bye PHP 5.3 - Welcome to PHP 5.5